hands flicker, the smokes hurries
And insignia like ice blows in appearance
So seated and commanding twisting joints.
Powers, so she use and sleep.
Cross like lights, like crowns.
And in moon, she exploit simile.
pair of simile, like smile.
married to a poet of the sun.
Seated in a throne, scrutinizing expected writer.
o' poet your tones are failing
Your flood is quited.
Take not my gown for a clown.
In this moon there is peace.
And my ink is agreeable to a moon cave.
And the election has ended.
Yet you are the poet.
No truth is bad as a poetess been a poet.
Posted to bright stool.
and good stew.
Poem About: Simile, simile, simile, simile, simile, simile, simile, simile, simile, simile, simile, simile, simile, simile, simile.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MOON POETESS. by Ebi Robert )
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
- Taking Spirits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)