Mother, I miss you. I still call your name.
Since you've been gone, I'm not the same.
Mother, I need you here with me
or me with you which has to be.
Mother, this pain goes so deep
I cry day and night and scream in my sleep.
Mother, please make it go away
Make it stop. Somehow, someway.
Mother, I'm sorry I cried a tear
yearning you, wish you were here.
Mother, come take my hand
guide me to that promise land.
Mother, yes, I long to be
asleep with you, eternally.
Rene' Bennett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother by Rene' Bennett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ease, Donald Charon
- Stream Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is mission, hasmukh amathalal
- I am like myself..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Yesterday was, hasmukh amathalal
- Enchanted Moon, Regina Riddle
- Rain, Regina Riddle
- Life shall not, hasmukh amathalal
- Bereft, Natalie Evans
- O You And Go Seeing The Face, The Face D.., Bijay Kant Dubey