Terence G. Craddock
Moving To A Perfect Place
observe this supposed seeker of enlightenment
running here there from place to place seeking
supposedly a place of people perfection quiet
not knowing realising inner peace is attained within
Terence G. Craddock's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Written in May 2014 on the 19.5.2014.
Comments about this poem (Moving To A Perfect Place by Terence G. Craddock )
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan