Osayamen (Simon) Evbuomwan
'Music For Your Soul'
Music; Her caress.
Makes me feel comforted.
Music; Her love.
Makes me feel wanted.
Music; Her kiss.
Makes me feel stronger.
Music; Her drug.
Makes me feel further from life.
Music; Her own brand of alcohol.
Makes me feel drowned in comfort.
Music; Her gun.
Makes me feel my thoughts blasted out of my head.
Music; Her pain.
Makes me feel what others feel.
Music; Her ice cold.
Makes me feel as lonely as space.
Music; Her heat.
Makes me feel impassioned.
Music; Our connection.
Makes us feel as one.
~Osayamen.E Simon~ Copyright ©
All rights and privileges reserved by author
Osayamen (Simon) Evbuomwan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Music For Your Soul' by Osayamen (Simon) Evbuomwan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Sir Walter Scott
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Tales Of A Wife: Honeymoon, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Guard well, gajanan mishra
- The Photographer, Ravikumar C.P.
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad
- State of being, Ravikumar C.P.
- Flight, S.Michael Kozubek