Osayamen (Simon) Evbuomwan
'Music For Your Soul'
Music; Her caress.
Makes me feel comforted.
Music; Her love.
Makes me feel wanted.
Music; Her kiss.
Makes me feel stronger.
Music; Her drug.
Makes me feel further from life.
Music; Her own brand of alcohol.
Makes me feel drowned in comfort.
Music; Her gun.
Makes me feel my thoughts blasted out of my head.
Music; Her pain.
Makes me feel what others feel.
Music; Her ice cold.
Makes me feel as lonely as space.
Music; Her heat.
Makes me feel impassioned.
Music; Our connection.
Makes us feel as one.
~Osayamen.E Simon~ Copyright ©
All rights and privileges reserved by author
Osayamen (Simon) Evbuomwan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Music For Your Soul' by Osayamen (Simon) Evbuomwan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i want to hug you, like really hug you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal
- Those Sweetened Beaten Bushes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson