My Age Is Melting
I do not know why is my age melting?
Definite one thing my mind is setting.
Surely one source, which is helping?
Unseen but true in my heart nesting.
I am away from hurdle and pelting,
His knowledge is here is sure belting.
He protects us from sin by netting,
By his grace truly I am boon getting.
He is my beloved one ever telling,
Chirp my knowledge dear in yelling.
His essence everywhere, well smelling,
He brings in twist lips nice smiling.
In memory in my eyes ‘wetting,
Everywhere his rays I am getting.
I am feeling here his lovely petting,
In his memory I am ever nesting.
As per his commitment he is coming,
With love Sweet children he is calling.
Speaking you truth I am never jesting,
For my beloved, my age is melting.
Towards ocean like river I am flowing,
With flame like fire I am glowing.
Passing through beds of stone, now welling,
In between eye brows I am dwelling.
Oh my dear hear, my age is melting,
My hope and visions all are tilting.
Supreme father calls in time's twisting
He is testing, truly my age is melting.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Age Is Melting by Pintu Mahakul )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Haunting nights, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Signature from my heart, Simeon Akpanudo
- On the heath, Emmanuel George Cefai
- On The Heath He Stood, Emmanuel George Cefai
- -Late Freight-, Nika McGuin
- The shepherd, Emmanuel George Cefai
- One Friend Left, Eugene Latumbo
- Night dwells to-night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- In the new city, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I am a Thinker by the Sea, mai venn