In My Beats of Heart
In my beats of heart only you do blossom,
In my waves of mind only you do possum.
Without your dream, sleep does not come
With your grace speaks in miracle dumb.
In my every action, I remember you
In your action bless you wash poison yew.
Unseen your vow, but truth understands who?
In your mercy flow, I feel myself new.
In my every success, I see you as mirror,
Nobody is like you, always you are nearer.
In all my steps you add value essence,
By your grace always I do keep patience
In my flow of time, you are of my prime
Due to your support, I am able to climb.
In my building wall, you are my pillar
While you remind, I do hold the tiller.
In my knowledge you are lovely true essence
Only you can break the state of quiescence.
In my fly you are wings of support possum
In my life on earth only you do blossom.
Pintu Mahakul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In My Beats of Heart by Pintu Mahakul )
Did you read them?
- Of the Depression, Javed Latoo
- Blue Eyes, Ronald Chapman
- A Tiny Plant, Manira Khan
- Pure femininity, Erato
- A Man's Oft-hidden Tears, Maurice Harris
- Contentment, Katherine Nordhaus
- The News Explained it to Me, Vera Sidhwa
- Diwali, Hans Raj Sharma
- One Nation Under God, Katherine Nordhaus
- the weather knows where i'll someday put.., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)