My angel will be the one who makes me reach for heaven,
when i look deep into her eyes.
my angel doesnt care about age cause i sweep her off her feet,
and leave her touching the skies.
My angel will be the one that forgives me,
when things seem to fall apart.
My angel will be the one that takes me to that place,
deep inside her heart.
My angel will be the one that i want to hold,
all threw the long nights.
My angel, when she is with me we're on cloud nine
so i hope she isn't afraid of heights
My angel dances with so much heart and soul,
and she has a lovely lil attitude
My angel is so perfect i think this poem is about You
joshua reid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my angel by joshua reid )
- Owls or rats, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Jesus, God, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- माँ का सूरज कहीं खो गया, Aftab Alam
- Brother John, Colin Ian Jeffery
- पयादे से मात, Aftab Alam
- My birthday song 2, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- The Saffron Drape, Aftab Alam
- My birthday song, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(23 July 1823 - 26 November 1896)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)