My angel will be the one who makes me reach for heaven,
when i look deep into her eyes.
my angel doesnt care about age cause i sweep her off her feet,
and leave her touching the skies.
My angel will be the one that forgives me,
when things seem to fall apart.
My angel will be the one that takes me to that place,
deep inside her heart.
My angel will be the one that i want to hold,
all threw the long nights.
My angel, when she is with me we're on cloud nine
so i hope she isn't afraid of heights
My angel dances with so much heart and soul,
and she has a lovely lil attitude
My angel is so perfect i think this poem is about You
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my angel by joshua reid )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- IT IS OUR TRADITION, john chizoba vincent
- Pink Pyjama Party?, Stephen Katona
- SIMPLY SELFLESS, PRINCESS LISA APARAMA
- don't make me turn these stars around, Mandolyn Davidson
- Dumb Them Down Stupid People I Can't Think, Is It Poetry
- one hundred and shut up degrees, Mandolyn Davidson
- Magnifico, Gaylord Munemo
- Boys Will Be Girls, George Hunter
- Where is the Honor?, Maverick Jones
- Boys Will Be Boys, George Hunter