my angel has fallen and was lost.
my angel was broken and crushed.
my angel found hope.
my angel found a path.
my angel is being broken
my angel is trying find her way again
my angel is getting off the track that i set for her.
i need to find my fallen angel.
i need to help my fallen angel.
i need my fallen angel for she is my light and my path.
my angel is now fallen
but shes now my fallen angel
i will always be with my fallen angel.
because she will be my light and my pathway when im lost.
she will always be my angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Angel by carissa jones )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Canzonetta, León de Greiff
- The Old Umbrella, Bhaskar Rabha
- I am Just So Glad, Rohit Sapra
- The Rain(বৃষ্টি), Bhaskar Rabha
- Vistas, Odell Shepard
- Earth-Born, Odell Shepard
- An Old Inn By The Sea, Odell Shepard
- WeltMeisterSchaft (poem is in English!), Stephen Wylie
- Drunken Magistrate, Ravindra Kumar
- FOR A DESIRABLE WORLD, Satish Verma