my angel has fallen and was lost.
my angel was broken and crushed.
my angel found hope.
my angel found a path.
my angel is being broken
my angel is trying find her way again
my angel is getting off the track that i set for her.
i need to find my fallen angel.
i need to help my fallen angel.
i need my fallen angel for she is my light and my path.
my angel is now fallen
but shes now my fallen angel
i will always be with my fallen angel.
because she will be my light and my pathway when im lost.
she will always be my angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Angel by carissa jones )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki
- Passage From Trinidad, Angela Wybrow
- We are two Inharmonious Worlds as a Cry, Fatima Nusairat