my angel has fallen and was lost.
my angel was broken and crushed.
my angel found hope.
my angel found a path.
my angel is being broken
my angel is trying find her way again
my angel is getting off the track that i set for her.
i need to find my fallen angel.
i need to help my fallen angel.
i need my fallen angel for she is my light and my path.
my angel is now fallen
but shes now my fallen angel
i will always be with my fallen angel.
because she will be my light and my pathway when im lost.
she will always be my angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Angel by carissa jones )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(1644 - 1694)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Free Verse, Nassy Fesharaki
- Incomplete, Michael P. McParland
- janaja, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH
- In The Stars And Sun, Michael P. McParland
- The Presence that Never Dies, George Dee Vuy
- I Sculpt The Bust & Torso Of The Unknown.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- jindagee, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH
- In The Dark, Michael P. McParland
- In My Heart, Michael P. McParland
- I'm Not Scared, Michael P. McParland