my angel has fallen and was lost.
my angel was broken and crushed.
my angel found hope.
my angel found a path.
my angel is being broken
my angel is trying find her way again
my angel is getting off the track that i set for her.
i need to find my fallen angel.
i need to help my fallen angel.
i need my fallen angel for she is my light and my path.
my angel is now fallen
but shes now my fallen angel
i will always be with my fallen angel.
because she will be my light and my pathway when im lost.
she will always be my angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Angel by carissa jones )
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)