Athena Goddess of Wisdom Lumis Light to all
My Anger Controls Me
My anger controls me
Controls all aspects of my life
Inside and outside
There is no escape
Those who know me will
Well stay away
For my anger
I will unleash upon them
And the world would suffer with them
I give them a stare
That says plainly
'Don't disturb me or you die.'
So all my friends
Are effected by
And in the end
I will stand-alone.
Forever in my anger.
I am Qalme Tari Mistress of Death Nat Norville.
Athena Goddess of Wisdom Lumis Light to all's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Anger Controls Me by Athena Goddess of Wisdom Lumis Light to all )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna