Mary Lare Bagioso
My Best Grand Pa!
There's two things i know for sure!
He was sent from heaven
and she's grand pa's little girl
He was droped on my knees by
his bed at night!
she talks to JESUS! and close
my eyes and thank GOD for all
the joy in my life
but most of all i'll
thank HIM for giving me....
MY BEST GRAND PA :)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Best Grand Pa! by Mary Lare Bagioso )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde
- As Stories Go, Lee Gelis
- Truth Prevails, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- By all means stay, Kindred velarde
- The Only Thing Received, Kindred velarde
- Says he was in Falluja, Gouda Moon
- Labyrinth of Ghost, Aftab Alam
- Waiting for unknown, sultan mahmud