Towobola pelumi miktobz
My darling, my darling
how can i express the way i feel?
for i left you at the moonly mood
but how can i say am sorry?
for i knew not the words to use
my love; my darling
how can i cross the oceans?
for i can i hardly swim a river
and how can i touch the sky?
for i knew not how to fly
my honey; my darling
how can i stop loving you?
for i can hardly breath without you
and how can i let go of your hands?
for i knew we were made for each other.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Darling by Towobola pelumi miktobz )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1753 – 5 December 1784)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1644 - 1694)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Cause And Effect, Charles Bukowski
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- And because Love battles, Pablo Neruda
- I Remember, Anne Sexton
Poem of the Day
- The Return of The Romantic, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Point of Submission [Deictic Conclusions], Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Gift, Frank Avon
- Longest Night, Nassy Fesharaki
- Loner, Michael Webb
- As One, Frank Avon
- ETC3, shuvo chakraborty
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Life-Lesson, Luo Zhihai