- -My Dear- -
The other day, only about you I thought.
This time I've realized I need you a lot.
I saw a young woman walking towards me, while I strolled on the street, being lonely.
I'm sure it was you. She had your countenance too.
You have changed so much since I last saw you.
You're more beautiful than when I saw you last time.
You are getting prettier, but your allure is the same.
May God bless and protect you, all your life.
Darling, let's try and get rid of all this strife, which is between us. Let's try to sort things out, and get together again. It was indeed my fault.
I hope you will forgive me for my past errors.
I didn't have any other woman all these years.
Every day I waited for your phone call.
But you didn't bother to phone me at all.
I'm here in front of you. Please forgive me.
I'm ready for anything, if you accept my plea.
You overwhelm my mind with your face and your voice.
I can even smell the perfume I bought for you once.
My dear, right now you mean everything to me.
My other half - the twin of my soul, I want you to be.
My affection for you is beyond everyday occurrence.
I save hot kisses for you. Please, give me a chance.
Topic(s): love educates
Ali Sabry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (- -My Dear- - by Ali Sabry )
- Watching the tide, Tony Adah
- To My Elder Sister in Old Age..., Dr John Celes
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sai Amore (You know honey), Alexander Galbur
- Senyru ' boil ', miken newman
- Lilian, Cherret Leakey
- Power versus Power, Tony Adah
- Fragment, David McLansky
- You're Safe With Me, Michael McParland
- He bought Love, Charles Jagongo
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Sir Walter Raleigh
(1552 - 1618)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)