I dream to arrive at the top of Eiffel tower along with you
I dream to reach with you at the top of mount Titlis and enjoy the snow view..
I dream to enjoy with you, the beauty of the Taj Mahal…
I dream to drench myself along with you in the fountains of Nigra fall..
I dream to climb with you the famous -China great wall,
I dream to cross with you the English Channel
I dream to dance with you once in Moulin rouge..
I dream to go with you to Oasis for booze
I dream to visit along with you in Vatican City, Rome…
I dream to see you, in my daily life, when I am back home…
I know, none of my dreams will come true; still I dream all these…
Though I know along with you I will not be able to enjoy even, a morning breeze..
I think I am crazy, I am dreaming too much…
But no matter, it’s a dream; there is no limit - dreaming as such…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My dream by Sumita Datta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Haiku Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- This Is Not A Consolation Prize, mary douglas
- State Of Mind, david kush
- The Mermaid Predictions, The Future Of S.., mary douglas
- Call the coastguard there's a galley sla.., Mark Heathcote
- My English Sucks ….. [ENGLISH ('poo.., Bri Edwards
- The Fairytale Stories Will Emerge, mary douglas
- Someday On The Page Where The Monsters A.., mary douglas
- My True Friends And Readers, Lilly Emery
- Two Hearts As One, Noah Body