My Dream Of Heaven
I could not believe heaven's gates were silver
and not made of gold as I had often been told.
A palace was alive with bright sheen flourescent
I followed the way to a glorious crescent
where a throne was sparkling in silver array...
An angel with silver wings said 'let us pray'.
This was my dream; not finality, oh no!
I awoke instantly to a the glow of reality.
Joyce Hemsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dream Of Heaven by Joyce Hemsley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson
- Letters To Myself, Margarita Kamal
- When A Man Loves You, tallulah montegue