My Dream Of Heaven
I could not believe heaven's gates were silver
and not made of gold as I had often been told.
A palace was alive with bright sheen flourescent
I followed the way to a glorious crescent
where a throne was sparkling in silver array...
An angel with silver wings said 'let us pray'.
This was my dream; not finality, oh no!
I awoke instantly to a the glow of reality.
Joyce Hemsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dream Of Heaven by Joyce Hemsley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In this city, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Silent Assassin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Sweet Babe, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- La cura' el mate, Leónidas Lamborghini
- Cymbal of time, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- বিবেকের দংশন, Amitava Sur