Sleep brings in tranquility.
The roaring waves of thoughts
Beneath the placid mind
In the void of darkness -
Dense and fathomless.
Then what stirs the black?
That suddenly from the deep bottom
What ascend like colorful bubbles,
Glide with ease
Between the reality and unreality
And my bewitched mind
Follows a story in formation!
Are they just dreams
Or waking up of my sleeping desires?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Dreams by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA
- the dream for peace, RIC S. BASTASA
- Heat, Evageline Echo