My First ABC
An account of my life
can be transformed into an epic.
Belonging of mine
can be displayed at museum.
Creations of my thought
can create a new civilization.
Death of my destructible body
can define my life better.
I always gave sth and will always
and will always have sth to offer.
Rajan Manandhar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My First ABC by Rajan Manandhar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Full stop, Kim StevensFoster
- Drown, Maverick Jones
- Messengers, Maverick Jones
- Tracking A Vision, Heather burns
- I'll Always Remember, Lilly Emery
- Autumn, Blake Mulligan
- emotion sickness, Mandolyn Davidson
- Platinum Stars Dripped Love!, LUVinThe NOW
- Bliss, David Lessard
- My love for you, Leesaan Robertson