My future sounds like it so far away
but it gets closer to me each and every day
Im not sure on what I truly want to be
Everyone around is just confusing me
I promise my family and friends;
I will pursue a career.
But im always getting distracted by my peers.
The things that say seem to always get to me.
But in the future they will eventually see.
They'll see that my hardwork will pay off
They'll be begging my for help on my paid days off
Im smart but at times I refrain to use my brain
If I dont decide to now; Ill go insane.
As Im writing Im thinking about my future life
Whether someday the man of my dreams will call me his wife
So I'd better make up my mind
And prepare for my future! .
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My future by Rashidah Writs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki