My future sounds like it so far away
but it gets closer to me each and every day
Im not sure on what I truly want to be
Everyone around is just confusing me
I promise my family and friends;
I will pursue a career.
But im always getting distracted by my peers.
The things that say seem to always get to me.
But in the future they will eventually see.
They'll see that my hardwork will pay off
They'll be begging my for help on my paid days off
Im smart but at times I refrain to use my brain
If I dont decide to now; Ill go insane.
As Im writing Im thinking about my future life
Whether someday the man of my dreams will call me his wife
So I'd better make up my mind
And prepare for my future! .
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My future by Rashidah Writs )
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle