A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes
My Green Poem (Written with my pink pen_
This is my green clear cool river poem
Where our toes wiggled and touched
That first time...
Where we splashed, laughed and fell in love.
My cool green river poem
Written with my pink pen.
I remember and see your smile.
3: 03-3: 04
A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Green Poem (Written with my pink pen_ by A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate
- Crickets, Jayatissa Liyanage