A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes
My Green Poem (Written with my pink pen_
This is my green clear cool river poem
Where our toes wiggled and touched
That first time...
Where we splashed, laughed and fell in love.
My cool green river poem
Written with my pink pen.
I remember and see your smile.
3: 03-3: 04
A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Green Poem (Written with my pink pen_ by A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We sit on a balcony, Gert Strydom
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar