tejiri pius kigho
My Heart Is Hollow
Tell me not in mournful tune if my lover found a home, and I will feel no sorrow for my heart is hollow, yesterday was cold with a promise of tomorrow, enchanted by a spell, bounded by the shakel's of love, for I had made my frail heart danced on the grave of my soul leaving it's foot-prints on my spirit's path. Some said I was blind, others said I played the fool, but today I stand with no promise of tomorrow, so tell me not in mournful tune if my lover found a home, for I will feel no sorrow now that my heart is hollow.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Heart Is Hollow by tejiri pius kigho )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Momentarily, Lawrence S. Pertillar