My little sister
My little Sister: Marisol
I never knew how much I loved you until you moved away.
You always had my back no matter what they’d say.
We did argue and at times fought each other but that’s okay,
That’s what sisters do anyway.
I Just want you to know:
I love you and hold you close in my heart.
Thank you for always being there for me even though we are apart.
Remember that I will always be here for you,
You’re my greatest, my truest, my love, my little sister, and best of all:
My best friend
I love you little sister<3
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My little sister by Rocio Baca )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay