My Love For You
My love for you is like the lovely breeze
That blows gently during evening tide- -
My love for you is like the fine hue
On the skin of a newly born child.
Your beauty is fresher than the rose,
That graces meadows in mid June- -
Your voice that heals unseen wounds
Overshadows nightinghale's tune.
I'll love you a thousand times and more;
Your feelings I shall camp 'round like gold- -
I shall light your world like the sun,
Your source of joy I shall firmly hold.
Let me abide 'round you all my days,
Let my home be at your tender feet- -
O coo my ears with your melody,
Untill I dance always to your beat.
Emmanuel Isuku's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love For You by Emmanuel Isuku )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- passwords, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- lullabies, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- aftertaste, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Beauty is everywhere, Maurice Whyte
- amiss, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- just sad, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Brilliant Story-Telling Ability, Margaret Alice Second
- As promised..., Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Love True, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- The Sea of Her, Maurice Whyte