My Love For You
My love for you is like the lovely breeze
That blows gently during evening tide- -
My love for you is like the fine hue
On the skin of a newly born child.
Your beauty is fresher than the rose,
That graces meadows in mid June- -
Your voice that heals unseen wounds
Overshadows nightinghale's tune.
I'll love you a thousand times and more;
Your feelings I shall camp 'round like gold- -
I shall light your world like the sun,
Your source of joy I shall firmly hold.
Let me abide 'round you all my days,
Let my home be at your tender feet- -
O coo my ears with your melody,
Untill I dance always to your beat.
Emmanuel Isuku's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love For You by Emmanuel Isuku )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drink Me In, Susan Lacovara
- Rainbowing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To stop myself from; running to you, Mark Heathcote
- Legitimate Company Goes Boom Bust Dust, Terence G. Craddock
- With least humanity, hasmukh amathalal
- Precisely In Love, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Small Investors Naive Get Burned, Terence G. Craddock
- Ssshhh-e Does It!, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Oh Death, Tony Adah
- François de la Rochefoucauld, tal vez, Richard Thripp