My Love For You
My love for you is like the lovely breeze
That blows gently during evening tide- -
My love for you is like the fine hue
On the skin of a newly born child.
Your beauty is fresher than the rose,
That graces meadows in mid June- -
Your voice that heals unseen wounds
Overshadows nightinghale's tune.
I'll love you a thousand times and more;
Your feelings I shall camp 'round like gold- -
I shall light your world like the sun,
Your source of joy I shall firmly hold.
Let me abide 'round you all my days,
Let my home be at your tender feet- -
O coo my ears with your melody,
Untill I dance always to your beat.
Emmanuel Isuku's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Love For You by Emmanuel Isuku )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery