My Love Life
Of my love of life,
begins the life of giving,
Of my life of giving,
begins the knowledge of understanding.
Of my knowledge of understanding,
begins the application of wisdom.
Of my possibilities of a life of love,
begins the giving of knowledge,
the understanding of wisdom,
and the love of life.
With knowledge, understanding and wisdom,
all things become possible,
My love life creates a life fulfilled with love.
my Life of Love.
Roilynn brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Love Life by Roilynn brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy