Garland Jodie Jeen
My Melting Snowman
>Your finger points to the highway
cars at high speed i'm afraid..
whenever there is a running race
i get the last prize by reaching the finishing line late
it's too late to give you a say..
Your finger is just a spray,
but man, I believe you.
You're another robot? You're too cold to be one..
You can't be time-tested, not to mention a legend.
I know now; you point a way for me to go
Want me to leave you...can i leave you be?
then you melt...
I 'm still walking further away from you.
I think to myself; you're the only benevolent man with a pointed nose
those, according to fairy tales, who have a pointed nose are wicked.
I think to myself; you're the only snowman with a warm heart
i don't even believe that snowmen would have a heart...
you're the exceptional.
I still miss you,
and i look back.
and i run back to you,
hugging only empty air...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Melting Snowman by Garland Jodie Jeen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i want to hug you, like really hug you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn
- The Thrill Has Gone, Robert Melliard
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal
- Those Sweetened Beaten Bushes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson