is the best in the world.
she gave me a world.
always pretty, sometimes sweet.
gave her all, and not once
did she fall.
growing old and gray,
is still as beautiful,
as the sun's bright rays.
will never leave my heart,
always been there,
from the start.
I shall never forget.
Because her name is written,
in fine print, over my heart.
Colton Foltz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Mother. by Colton Foltz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman
- Start Afresh, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Am, Luc Leclaire
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola