My Polar Star
I have made You the polar star of my
existence; never again can I lose my way in the
voyage of life.
Wherever I go, You are always there to
shower your benefience all around me. Your face
is ever present before my mind's eyes.
If I lose sight of You even for a moment, I
almost lose my mind.
Whenever my heart is about to go astray, just
a glance of You makes it feel ashamed of itself.
Rabindranath Tagore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Polar Star by Rabindranath Tagore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Cinderella. Cendrillon., mary douglas
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi