My Private Journal
I have a journal...
But its private.
Nobody can look in
Except my honey.
He’s the only one
that I can trust.
He won’t tell anyone
what’s in my journal.
So...just letting you
know...I have a
lisa parks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Private Journal by lisa parks )
- Turn fatal, hasmukh amathalal
- She Is 52, Tyrone Gayle
- With nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Owl, kassem oude
- No ordinary, hasmukh amathalal
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss