My Purple Pony!
I have a purple pony,
and i named her tony.
I gave my purple pony named tony a hat,
and it matches her pretty pink sleeping mat.
My purple pony named tony loves to sing and dance,
she likes to sing about her Friend named lance.
I wrote this to tell you that my purple pony named tony Say's hi,
but no my purple pony named tony has to go so bye bye!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Purple Pony! by alyssa hermosillo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- باتريــس لومومبا, سميح القاسم
- After Love, Gillian Commerford
- Mind Games, Philo Yan
- اقطاع, سميح القاسم
- Further, Michael McParland
- THE PARADOX OF A SEASON, M.D Dinesh Nair