My Real Love
You can say whatever you want and feel
You can say that I left you
As you have every right to express what you feel
Though, yes you were the one and only girl, whom I truly ever loved
Which is my truth and will forever remain so.
All that you actually seem to do is blame me for leaving you
However, the truth is that you left me too.
Decision you took of never returning to me again
By letting me go through this pain, of being forever alone.
To only blame me is not accurate as you are to be blamed too
For actually not understanding my love for you.
What did I not do to achieve my love for you?
I did everything which I could
Actually I did more than what was possible for me.
You always did know that I was not rich, so obviously I could not fly to you
Just to convince you that how much I actually loved.
It would be wrong of me to express that I never fell in love with any girl before you
Since, I did love a girl before you
Although, you were the only one whom I purely did love
As you meant all to me.
You were my true care and factual love
I cried so often for you to return to me, though you never did
While I was away from you I even prayed for your happiness
Till I learnt that you have someone else in your life now.
That is when I decided to forget all about you
Truth is that I probably will never be able to fully forget you till I actually get married
Though, my marriage is dream farfetched, since women do not like depressed men like me.
I am a big loser who till now has no earnings of his own
So cannot provide a woman the comforts she truly desires and deserves.
I cannot make life a complete hell of someone else, just for my own happiness
You can say whatever you feel and wish
Still, I will say that you were the only one truly for me
Even now, you do not feel my tears which have blood instead of salty water
As my real love for you was never realized by you.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Real Love by Rohit Sapra )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Unchanging To Exchange Blame, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Have Fun! Why Not?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Respecting Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- where you belong..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Our Divine Differences, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sense Of Being Directionless, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Desert, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Living on, The Princess is
- Gesture Of Tiredness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- at home..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi