M.D DINESH NAIR
MY SEASONS HAVE NO CONCERNS..
My seasons have no concerns
Unlike what they have ever said....
First they said,
'Childhood is the spring of all
And it is the most pleasant'.
They said too,
'Adolescence is then like winter for all
And it just asks questions alone'.
Next they said,
'Youth hood is the autumn or the fall for every one
And it once for all searches for the answers'.
And they heaved a sigh and said,
'Old age finally finds the answers for all the questions
And it teaches you everything'.
I differ with them:
My childhood was not a spring
And I did not fleet like a fawn or clot.
My adolescence was not a winter
And I did not feel the chill of questions.
My youth hood has been not an autumn yet
And I am not searching for any answer.
My old age will never be my summer
And I will not find the answers for I did not ask any question!
Where is the wrong?
I stand amazed at the cross roads of an undefined life
Quite unknown to me since my first cry.
But I see many more joining me there
And soon we shall be making a clan without seasons to go by.
Perhaps the wrong is the right!
Will they ever say so?
M.D DINESH NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (MY SEASONS HAVE NO CONCERNS.. by M.D DINESH NAIR )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Kazi Nazrul Islam
(24 May 1899 - 29 August 1976)
(1330 - 1390)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Late night, Leong Ming Loong
- If Minds Were As Brooks, Richard Blay
- She Loves Me, Omar Eldamsheety
- Face in the window, Israh Sadan
- Who the killer?, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nested above the lavenders, maryline vautravers
- A Semester Night, Muhammad Sarim Ashrafi
- Lonely all the time, Kelly Shanks
- A New Year Prayer of Blessings, Paul Sebastian
- Haiku 10 (A Flower Stands), Paul Sebastian