My Suicide Note
Suicide ohh Suicide...
I've always wanted to commit suicide
why wouldn't it happen?
ooh how i wisheed i had a gun instead of this little razor
ooh how i wished i had a rope instead of this knife
ooh how i wished i'll be dead
how much more do i need to wait?
Suicide why can't i get you of my mind?
Suicide why are you so powerful?
Suicide make this the last taer i cry
Suicide make this the last blade that cuts
Suicide make this the last cut i try
Suicide make this be the last light i see
Suicide ooh Suicide make the pain go away - get off my mind, off my head..
Suicide take me with you
Criisy Caso's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Suicide Note by Criisy Caso )
- Virtual White Teeth, douglas scotney
- Transformation, Amitava Sur
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 8, ramesh rai
- Space Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rail Blaze, Thomas Plotz
- Willing To Able To Do Your Best, Ronell Warren Alman
- When Tears Will Fall, Eleonor Santiago
- Seeing Answers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 7, ramesh rai
- Downside Up?, Von Kimball Barney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)