My Three Sisters
We are three sisters
Three sisters are we
I love each of you,
And I know you love me
We're not always together,
Life sometimes keeps uo apart.
But we're never seperated
We're in each others heart.
Now I know we've had our troubles,
But we always get thru.
The real message is you love me,
And I also love you.
We have lots of good times
that we'll never forget
Sometimes we worry
And sometimes we fret
But if God ever gave me
Something special you see,
It might have been the blessing of,
Three sisters are we.
The Lord abouve has gave me lots
Of happiness and glee
But the most special thing he did was
Make us sisters, all three.
octavia wilson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Three Sisters by octavia wilson )
- ABOUT NOTHING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Humpty Dumpty, michael hagwood
- ELEGY FOR THE LIVING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- guardian angel, Miss. Tanease Berry
- Queen of Hearts, Tania Montgomery
- hick-eww, Mandolyn ...
- child full of love, Miss. Tanease Berry
- ACTUAL SIZE, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Temptation, Misty Wills
- Lust, Tania Montgomery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)