My Three Sisters
We are three sisters
Three sisters are we
I love each of you,
And I know you love me
We're not always together,
Life sometimes keeps uo apart.
But we're never seperated
We're in each others heart.
Now I know we've had our troubles,
But we always get thru.
The real message is you love me,
And I also love you.
We have lots of good times
that we'll never forget
Sometimes we worry
And sometimes we fret
But if God ever gave me
Something special you see,
It might have been the blessing of,
Three sisters are we.
The Lord abouve has gave me lots
Of happiness and glee
But the most special thing he did was
Make us sisters, all three.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Three Sisters by octavia wilson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Miss Flynn Walking The Halls, John Surowiecki
- Chopin Mazuraka In A Minor, John Surowiecki
- Mrs. SZMYKLESZCZWLADECZERYNIECKI'S Last .., John Surowiecki
- Movie Stars Thank My Mother For Her Patr.., John Surowiecki
- INSPIRATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Wisest Aunt, Telling the Saddest Tales, John Surowiecki
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki