My True Love
Now my desires are clear and my life will not go to waste
I am going to do something meaningful
So that I can meet my true love someday.
My true love is someone unknown
Everyone, whom I truly did love, is here no more
As I am a poor guy, who can offer nothing valuable
So, my true love does not know me and I do not know her
Where is my true love?
I wish I knew the whereabouts of my true love
Where is she?
Is she hiding from me since I am not good enough for her?
I am not wealthy and I do know that
My true love is unknown
Where is she?
My true love is unknown, when will I find her?
My true love my vision is becoming clearer and I know the road ahead now.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My True Love by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Amtrak from Boston to New York City, Sherman Alexie
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)