My world is my faith,
I hold it so true;
Explains to me the hate,
Turns my doubt to clue.
My world is my family,
Always there like a stain;
Nurturer of my destiny,
My cover in the rain.
My world is my love,
The beauty of my soul;
Higher than above,
You’re perfect and you’re whole.
My world is my talent,
It proves me like a scent;
Adds to my intentions salt and savour,
And makes way for my thoughts.
My world is my hobby,
The tastiest style of play;
Companion that may be
When boredom comes to stay.
My world is my quest,
The fight I must win;
The heartbeat in my chest,
The very best I bring.
JOSEPH ABUTU's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My World by JOSEPH ABUTU )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi