My world is my faith,
I hold it so true;
Explains to me the hate,
Turns my doubt to clue.
My world is my family,
Always there like a stain;
Nurturer of my destiny,
My cover in the rain.
My world is my love,
The beauty of my soul;
Higher than above,
You’re perfect and you’re whole.
My world is my talent,
It proves me like a scent;
Adds to my intentions salt and savour,
And makes way for my thoughts.
My world is my hobby,
The tastiest style of play;
Companion that may be
When boredom comes to stay.
My world is my quest,
The fight I must win;
The heartbeat in my chest,
The very best I bring.
JOSEPH ABUTU's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My World by JOSEPH ABUTU )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -46, Ronjoy Brahma