i find you on the balcony,
staring into the sky,
lost amongst the stars.
you're far away,
where are you?
'in a world that's disappearing'
how do i bring you back,
to my world?
to the world where i love you so much,
to a world where there's only me and you,
beacause i've waited all my life to feel like this,
all my life to be with you,
you are my world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My World by Elsa Bear )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- GOD'S BLESSINGS, Tom Zart
- Emptiness needed, Nalini Chaturvedi
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp
- What Can Israel Do It If They Understand.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak