Human comes naked to the earth.
Human goes back naked from the earth.
Life starts naked.
Life ends naked.
Kids' thoughts are nakedly naive and innocent.
Adults' thoughts are nakedly complicated and problematic.
Hurting someone in any ways is naked evil.
Thinking badly about something is naked sin.
Angry and disapointed nature is naked beast,
In someone's eyes.
Full of broken promises and uncompleted desires,
It is naked truth in other's eyes.
Waves of succeeded tasks and catching feeling of happiness,
It is naked truth in my dreams.
Life being a chess board with black and white squares is naked truth.
Us trying to play it smartly is naked truth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Naked truth by Sukhee Bukhbat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...