A depressed mind if needs a place
to rest his soul in search of peace –
sit for a while with a composed mind,
you are sure to find a divine bliss.
Forget all strife that filled your life,
ignore all that brought you a blue –
fill your heart with nature's colour
to find a reason to live so true.
Nature has cure for all its creatures,
it's we who never feel its worth-
why to get tired in a mundane way
while remedies in nature are not dearth?
Gautam Sen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature Cure by Gautam Sen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry