A depressed mind if needs a place
to rest his soul in search of peace –
sit for a while with a composed mind,
you are sure to find a divine bliss.
Forget all strife that filled your life,
ignore all that brought you a blue –
fill your heart with nature's colour
to find a reason to live so true.
Nature has cure for all its creatures,
it's we who never feel its worth-
why to get tired in a mundane way
while remedies in nature are not dearth?
Gautam Sen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature Cure by Gautam Sen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friday Date Night (Acrostic Poetry), Ronald Chapman
- Silence, Cheryl Griffith
- Freedom Is! (Regional Korea), Ronald Chapman
- a Poem Born in July, ronald stroman
- Peace, Jack Rolph
- Forget It! (Writers Block), Ronald Chapman
- Rapture, John Lars Zwerenz
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani