Once in the winters glooming night
Within the sparkling of moon’s light
I gazed into the eyes of nature
And asked the secrete of making creature
It smiled and blinked on me
Then who be the best observer of me? ?
Fatima Obaid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (nature's answer! by Fatima Obaid )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- EVEN More Cosmic Than Than~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde
- As Stories Go, Lee Gelis