Nature's Beauty and Bounty
Nature, Nature, Nature
The utmost of god's creature,
Always giving us pleasure,
To rejuvenate and making us happier.
The mountains, deserts and plateaus,
Are the dry parts of nature,
There are less words to,
Describe how they reassure.
The seas, oceans and rivers,
Removing all the dire's
And making the,
Body and soul pure.
But who's there,
For the nature,
Many are there,
Who act just as a loudspeaker,
Nothing with to do, to hear,
Acting just a mere.
It is our nature,
And must be our dear,
I hope this poem act as a coiffure,
Saving the motion for,
Our dear dying nature.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Beauty and Bounty by dikshant bhandari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas