Nature's Beauty and Bounty
Nature, Nature, Nature
The utmost of god's creature,
Always giving us pleasure,
To rejuvenate and making us happier.
The mountains, deserts and plateaus,
Are the dry parts of nature,
There are less words to,
Describe how they reassure.
The seas, oceans and rivers,
Removing all the dire's
And making the,
Body and soul pure.
But who's there,
For the nature,
Many are there,
Who act just as a loudspeaker,
Nothing with to do, to hear,
Acting just a mere.
It is our nature,
And must be our dear,
I hope this poem act as a coiffure,
Saving the motion for,
Our dear dying nature.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Beauty and Bounty by dikshant bhandari )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh