I never played Yankee Stadium
or the Palladium
but I'm a rock star.
'Never met Janice
Jimi or Bob
but I'm a rock star,
drumming the air,
only in my dreams.
But I'm a rock star, babe.
And I know a chord
you never heard-
cuz I'm a rock star
and like John Lennon, I
am very bored.
robert dickerson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never played... by robert dickerson )
- A Visionary, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ezandleni zengelosi, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ungibonisile, senzokhaya umhayi
- I had a Dream..., Suzette Richards
- The new Don Quixotes in our time, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper