A New Beginning, New Age.
A New Beginning, New time.
A New Beginning, New Page.
New Beginnings in all our lives.
We wake up, we sleep.
We jump for our goals to reach.
We rest, then we play.
Every day is a New day.
A New Beginning with Love.
A New Beginning with Life.
New goals, New Light,
A smile in the Sky,
When the Moon's gone and the Sun shines so Bright.
Abster Benci's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Beginnings by Abster Benci )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan