A New Beginning, New Age.
A New Beginning, New time.
A New Beginning, New Page.
New Beginnings in all our lives.
We wake up, we sleep.
We jump for our goals to reach.
We rest, then we play.
Every day is a New day.
A New Beginning with Love.
A New Beginning with Life.
New goals, New Light,
A smile in the Sky,
When the Moon's gone and the Sun shines so Bright.
Abster Benci's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Beginnings by Abster Benci )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In Divine Lap of Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Not towards west, gajanan mishra
- The Tributary Stanza, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Daughter, Missau Missau