Occupants of the heart allowed.
Only good follows,
Hatred stolen by a thief,
Frowns a thing of the past,
Forgotten tears, rejected fears,
A fair start,
Equivalent to success in its own right,
No more plights of depression,
Pain and suffering repressed memories.
My life cards are labeled with success.
Blessed with bliss,
Insufficient to compete with the birth of success.
So I confess,
I am relieved,
Condemned to succeed,
Clues pieced together,
The gray fades to light,
Blindingly clear now,
I am Happy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New me by daniel burrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Down, sEaN nOrTh
- In Just One Week They Said That You Were.., mary douglas
- Bible Thumpers and Fuzzy Bumpers, Monk E. Biz
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T.., rajendran muthiah
- It came like a storm, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- please don't take her, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Car Lights (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey