Occupants of the heart allowed.
Only good follows,
Hatred stolen by a thief,
Frowns a thing of the past,
Forgotten tears, rejected fears,
A fair start,
Equivalent to success in its own right,
No more plights of depression,
Pain and suffering repressed memories.
My life cards are labeled with success.
Blessed with bliss,
Insufficient to compete with the birth of success.
So I confess,
I am relieved,
Condemned to succeed,
Clues pieced together,
The gray fades to light,
Blindingly clear now,
I am Happy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New me by daniel burrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan