Valley of dreams 'mid the hills and the dales
Azure the sky, and green are the vales.
Love lingers there, in the afternoon air,
England has never seemed quite so fair.
Nostalgia enters in, as the violins play
Tantalizing melodies from a bygone day.
Inflow of confetti brings happiness and fun
Newlywed romance in the February sun...
Exhilerating feeling. God's will has been done.
Joyce Hemsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Newlywed Romance by Joyce Hemsley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Naked, Matthew Holloway
- Warning Sign, paul bamberger
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway