Han Min Ohn
Nights Without Your Glow
Nights oblivious to the moon on the sky
Nights twinkling stars failed to shine
Nights meteor dance was not seen
Nights wishes remained as dreams.
Nights inspirations could not give a cheer
Nights thoughts only brought out tears
Nights darkness penetrated deep into the core
Nights without your shining glow.
Han Min Ohn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nights Without Your Glow by Han Min Ohn )
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho