No! Don’t say you love me
don’t say nice words for me
those words make no difference
It is too late for words,
you hurt me already
you wounded me too deep.
Why couldn’t you just see
in the way i am,
was my only fault to be too open
pure without lies
or couldn’t you live with knowlidge
that i need life around
parties, dancing, celebrations,
laughing, chating and wondering,
were you jealous for nothing?
without a reason, and blame me
i never done.
How can you expect i could
ever forget those words, those wounds you made,
and just few nice word could fix everything.
No.It is too late now.
I opened my eyes and remembered everything,
and nobody will wound me again.
sanja sarinda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (no! by sanja sarinda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Sounds Of Sorrow, Midnights Voice
- Breathless, Chelsy Schuman
- daily sports pun, lee fones
- humpback whales doing stuff in the ocean, Mandolyn Wind
- Your Difficult Test, Mark Kosek
- New Orleans Cries, Monica Lanier
- The Heat of the Sun, Jacqueline Nash
- the desert knows whats up, Mandolyn Wind
- When the Moon Descends, F. J. Thomas
- body part man, lee fones