No! Don’t say you love me
don’t say nice words for me
those words make no difference
It is too late for words,
you hurt me already
you wounded me too deep.
Why couldn’t you just see
in the way i am,
was my only fault to be too open
pure without lies
or couldn’t you live with knowlidge
that i need life around
parties, dancing, celebrations,
laughing, chating and wondering,
were you jealous for nothing?
without a reason, and blame me
i never done.
How can you expect i could
ever forget those words, those wounds you made,
and just few nice word could fix everything.
No.It is too late now.
I opened my eyes and remembered everything,
and nobody will wound me again.
sanja sarinda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (no! by sanja sarinda )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- She Says She can't Stand Me, Leonard Champlin
- Ethereal Wonder, Jerry Ukaigwe
- One Day, Marizane Diedericks
- Since you have left, Marizane Diedericks
- Fairy Tale, Marizane Diedericks
- Escape, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Life, Marizane Diedericks
- My Love for you, Nathan Mills
- Nightmare, John Thorkild Ellison
- Evenings on the Verandah, Angell Afinowi