No! Don’t say you love me
don’t say nice words for me
those words make no difference
It is too late for words,
you hurt me already
you wounded me too deep.
Why couldn’t you just see
in the way i am,
was my only fault to be too open
pure without lies
or couldn’t you live with knowlidge
that i need life around
parties, dancing, celebrations,
laughing, chating and wondering,
were you jealous for nothing?
without a reason, and blame me
i never done.
How can you expect i could
ever forget those words, those wounds you made,
and just few nice word could fix everything.
No.It is too late now.
I opened my eyes and remembered everything,
and nobody will wound me again.
sanja sarinda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (no! by sanja sarinda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL