No Matter Where You Are I Am Always With You
When you are lost, I have you.
When you are apprehensive, I comfort you.
When you are uncertain, I am solid.
When you are alone, I am with you.
When others slander you and persecute you I cherish you.
I do not judge you.
As you come closer to me you free yourself from the vanities and illusions that you mistaken as real.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Matter Where You Are I Am Always With You by Anthony Cavuoti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Not Bad Luck. All I Want Is Love, Ronald Chapman
- How Can I Say These Words? (Secret Messa.., Ronald Chapman
- Hot and Bothered, Ronald Chapman
- Is It Gone?, White Lily
- Horrible "Premonition" October.., Ronald Chapman
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hindi Haiku (21-25), S.D. TIWARI
- Hope, Ronald Chapman
- Boy on a swift fence, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I preach peace, hasmukh amathalal