No one can see me for me
No one can understand the real me
No one will ever love me the way I do
No one will ever look at me the way I do
No one can ever think the way I do
Or even understand my thinking
No one will understand my life
As the gods reveals it to there eyes
No one, No one but the gods
No one can understand my beliefs, as they shift
No one can understand what’s inside.
No one, No one but me…
But the gods, Me, My journal and Me…..
Marcellus Watts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No one by Marcellus Watts )
- Ocean of Felicity of Love, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- I Miss You 3, Michael McParland
- Great love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Touch of Your Divine Love, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Your Heart, Michael McParland
- Stanzas, Simion Grahame
- Poetry/ Poetry is not nudity, obscenity .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- मंज़िल की और चल देते है.. manjhil ki or, hasmukh amathalal
- Symbol of love, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mirror, I'm You, Neela Nath
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)