No ones Perfect
I know I am far from perfect
And I never claim to be
Don't judge someone that you don't know
First you should get to know me.
Just because someone is different then you
doesn't make you better then them
Just because your from a better neighborhood
doesn't give you the right to condemn them.
If everyone lived the same kind of life
What would you do for social gossip?
The world would be a boring place for you
And the tabloids would make no profit.
People like you can't seem to live their own life's
But maybe that's because they don't have one.
There are so many judgmental people out there
It's like watching a constant rerun.
So I think I have wasted enough time on you
It's time to leave this all behind.
Here's where we shall go our separate ways
Because I have no need for those so unkind.
Dianna Nally's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No ones Perfect by Dianna Nally )
- The Truest Love., Achill Ladd
- Points made between waves, Mark Heathcote
- ignus fatuus or sketches of my past?, Mandolyn ...
- Black Wings, Lilly Emery
- United we Stand Divided we fall, Aftab Alam
- Beauty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Come Home, Richard Provencher
- Like our dream, Aftab Alam
- A puppet in times hand, Aftab Alam
- Nature's arts., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)