The earth I walk, is where my hatred does stalk.
Further I drown in the dark, looking for a mere spark.
To hatred my heart is a mold, bearing it not to unfold.
Frozen my heart in cold, as it's completely nulled.
This life is nothing but an empty field, where grew only weed.
Where even the sun does bleed, as our needs we can no longer feed.
Only one defense I wield, my hatred and loneliness as my shield.
My origin I did forsake, as it's worthless and fake.
Love and warmth I rake, closest and strongest of bonds I break.
Frozen I lie there, losing the will and urge to bear.
With hatred I have an affair, to life I give up and blare.
Ameed Taha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Title... by Ameed Taha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- RISE AND FALL, Beryl Dov
- BLACK THUMB 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- WITLESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LEARNING FROM EXPERIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMBLE WISHES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LIES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- REJOICE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Against My Will, Emmanuel George Cefai
- MONEY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Sitting on the desk, Emmanuel George Cefai