No Voucher For You
Inspired by Lydon.
God save my bank
And its greedy regime,
They got all my cash
In their dirty stash.
God save my job!
There is a hungry mob,
They want to rob me,
Wanna outjob me.
You can tell 'em, mate, what you want
And you can tell 'em, mate, what you need –
There's no voucher – no voucher –
No voucher for you!
God save my tent –
I mean it, man!
The storm is coming,
God save my wife,
My junk-food chef,
But I figure now,
For my problems she's deaf!
Again same history,
Another masquerade –
Life has left me behind
And all my friends are bribed!
With your future we can do anything,
You are searchin' where we've just been;
We're possessin' the future –
Your vouchers & your future!
God save my mind,
By all means now –
I've never dreamt
God save my beer –
C'mon, beer, get near! –
There is no future
In near future!
No voucher for me,
No voucher for you.
Wrong future for you.
Frederik Kenski's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Voucher For You by Frederik Kenski )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Shot, Your Time, Maverick Jones
- Our Very Limited Time, Jeff Gangwer
- High-octane Lovers, Simon Quperlier
- LUVin The LATER, Mandolyn Davidson
- Madman On The 10, Juan Olivarez
- COPLA SESENTA: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Losing My Mind, Maverick Jones
- Concepts Of Virtue, Joseph T. Renaldi
- im looking for a g f, cristobal Benjumea
- Walking Away Strong, Maverick Jones