Edward Kofi Louis
She's so fresh and so exciting to me!
But, nobody knows the pains that i have been through in life;
He's so fresh and so exciting to you!
But, nobody knows the troubles that you have been through in this life;
Chain, pain, rain, stain, train, lain, train, brain, drain, Cain, grain!
Nobody knows the troubles that i have seen in this life.
Flowing through the channel;
Flowing through the tunnel;
Flowing through the canal;
But, it must be clean!
If not, the stain of the particles and the residues will be seen along the line.
Nobody knows the troubles that i have seen in life;
Blood groups A, B, O and AB! !
To find out my invisible friend out there;
But, nobody knows the pain that i have been through in this life.
Of a cup of tea with ginger, pepper, honey and molasses!
And, of the incident;
Boston, son, so, soon, on, boot, boots, soot, no! !
Of the story,
In loving memory;
But, nobody knows the troubles that you have been through in this life.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nobody Knows by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- You Speak to Me, Lukie Pieterse
- I LOVED HER, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love Overpowers All, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- BY THE WATER TOWER., Terry Collett
- Every moment, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Hurt and pain., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Fragile, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- GAHZAL, ROCHISH MON
- Perfectly Loveable, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Your 2 Blame, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The City Planners, Margaret Atwood
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On His Blindness, John Milton
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)